Little Dot MK 3 Tube Headphone Amplifier
Terms and conditions
The Little Dot MK III is a SEPP (single-ended push pull) OTL design operating in Class-A. The high voltage swing is ideal for powering high impedance headphones.
Even at high volumes the Little Dot MK III delivers a smooth, non-fatiguing sound with no hint of dynamic compression or imaging fuzz. The liquid midrange vacuum tube lovers expect is here in spades, and the balance between an impactful low-end with a sweet, airy treble provides a reference quality sound.
Tracking precision with low distortion is provided by an ALPS-16 potentiometer, and Rubycon, German WIMA and ERO capacitors ensure the internal circuitry is built with quality in mind.
The Little Dot MK III also adds in user-tweaking options such as gain controls to provide maximum compatibility with all your headphones, regardless of impedance or sensitivity.
Internal jumpers allow a wide range of driver tube-rolling options including the EF92, CV131, WE403A/B, GE5654, M8100, CV4010, EF95, 6JI as well as all equivalents to these vacuum tubes!
- SEPP (Single-Ended Push Pull) OTL in Class-A
- Frequency response: 12 hz~100 Khz (-1dB)
- THD+N: 0.15% (80 mW @300 ohm)
- Power Output:
- 350 mW @ 300/600 ohm
- 300 mW @ 120 oh
- 100 mW @ 32 ohm
- Variable Gain: 3,4,5, or 10x
- Recommended Load Impedance: 32 ohm~600 ohm
- Input Impedance: 50K ohms
- Pre-Amplifier Output Impedance: 600 ohms
- Pre-Amplifier Gain: 3-10x (also controlled via gain switches)
- Pre-Amplifier Voltage: 10V RMS
- Power Consumption: 30W (228V * 0.130A)
- Pre-Amplification circuit includes both driver and power tubes
- Driver Tubes: 2x 5654 (5725)
- Power Tubes: 2x 6H6PI (6H6n, 6H6nN)
- High quality aluminum chassis
- Dimensions (Metric): 270mm deep by 175mm wide by 123mm high
- Dimensions (English): 10.6 inches deep by 6.9 inches wide by 4.8 inches
- Weight: 3 Kg or 6.6 lbs
- Available in either 120VAC or 220VAC