Little Dot MK 2 Tube Headphone Amplifier
The Little Dot MK II is a SEPP (single-ended push pull) OTL circuit operating in Class-A. The high voltage swing is ideal for powering high impedance headphones with plenty of headroom and dynamic impact along with a touch of tube warmth and tonal...
En savoir plus
Terms and conditions
The Little Dot MK II is a SEPP (single-ended push pull) OTL circuit operating in Class-A. The high voltage swing is ideal for powering high impedance headphones with plenty of headroom and dynamic impact along with a touch of tube warmth and tonal richness.
<br/>While the Little Dot MK II shines best with high impedance cans, it also offers versatility with multiple gain settings of 3, 5, and 10 via internal DIP switches for fine-tuning so you can maximize synergy with almost any headphone you have, whether it be 32 ohms or 600!<br/><br/>
The Little Dot MK II also gains the driver tube-rolling options from the rest of the MK-series with the ability to roll 6JI, WE403A/B, GE5654, M8100, CV4010, EF95, etc at its factory jumper setting, and with jumper pins shorted, EF92, CV131, and all equivalents and drop-in replacements!
- SEPP (Singled-ended Push Pull) OTL in Class-A
- Input: Gold-Plated Unbalanced Phono (RCA) Jacks
- Output: 1/4' Gold-Plated Stereo Headphone out
- Driver Tubes: 6JI
- Power Tubes: 6N6
- Frequency Response: 20HZ - 50KHz (-1dB)
- THD+N: 0.1% (50mW into 300 ohms)
- Suitable Headphone Impedance: 32 - 600 ohms
- Input Impedance: 50K ohms
- Pre-Amplifier Output Impedance: 600 ohms
- Pre-Amplifier Gain: 3-10x (also controlled via gain switches)
- Pre-Amplifier Voltage: 10V RMS
- Max Input Voltage: 4V RMS
- Pre-Amplification circuit includes both driver and power tubes
- Power Output:
- 300mW into 300 ohms
- 200mW into 120 ohms
- 100mW into 32 ohms
- Power Consumption: 28W (228V x 0.124A)
- Metric: 210mm (length) by 110mm (width) by 130mm (height)
- English: 8.26 inches (length) by 4.33 inches (width) by 4.18 inches (height)
- Weight: 2.5 kg or 5.5 lbs.
- 1 Year Little Dot Warranty